Sunday, 30 December 2012

The Perfect Perfume?

When it comes to perfumes, I'm the indecisive type. I never know which perfume to choose and I'm constantly changing my mind. Today I like a fruity strong scent, tomorrow a classic, discreet, one.

P1100067

Luckily, my aunt is supporting my attitude as she is buying me mostly all of my perfumes (probably because she's like a perfume collector, spending hours in shops). I underlined this, in case she sees this

BVLGARI - Rose Essentielle 
My daily perfume is this: it has that realistic smell of roses. 
With notes of Rose Prelude, Blackberry, Feuille de Violette, Living Mimosa, Jasminum Sambac, Bois de Gaiac and Patchouli, this fragrance has that rich floral touch that makes me feel feminine and delicate.
P1100091

BVLGARI Eau Parfumee Green Tea
This one I don't use it often. Is spicy, fresh, clean, a bit sweet(although it's not a sweet perfume), and reminds me of spring. At the beginning the scent is really strong: you'll distinct the green tea. Personally, I feel it similar to the men perfumes(probably because of the green tea) and I love this thing.
It has as notes: Italian Bergamot, Tunisian Bitter Orange, Spanish Orange Blossom, Ceylon Cardamom, Jamaican Pepper, Russian Coriander, Bulgarian Rose, Egyptian Jasmine, Green Tea, Smoked Wood.
P1100121
Paco Rabanne - Lady Million
Now this is my soul mate perfume! Luxurious, sweet but not to defined, classic as the first hour passes, oriental touch. It was my first brand perfume and I craved for it a lot. After I saw their campaign I became crazy about it and I wanted to find out how it is. And I must admitted, it didn't disappoint me! Till now, if I would have to choose from all the perfumes I tried, this is my top choice. I don't know how you perceive it (as you must know, one perfume smells differently on the skin from person to person and also is perceived differently), but at the beginning I smell grapes (I'm immediately imagine myself in a vineyard when all the grapes are ripening. 
Notes: Neroli, Bitter Orange, Raspberry, Orange Flower Absolute, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Gardenia, Patchouli, Honey, Amber.   
P1100160
BVLGARI Omnia Amethyst
This one I use it normally when I have presentations, academic activities and I'm obliged to wear suits. Why? Because it has such a sweet and fresh touch that makes me feel elegant, vibrant, graceful. I feel it modern, appropriate for youngsters, not as Rose Essentielle which I perceive it as a classic one and more suitable for older persons.
It has notes of: Green Sap, Pink Grapefruit, Iris Flower, Bulgarian Rosebud, Heliotrope, Solar Wood. I must admit, I prefer this in comparison with the first one, yet, I keep using daily the other one.
P1100189

My newest one? 
Feerie by Van Cleef and Arpels. (check the clip here)
This woody, floral fragrance is my last gift from my aunt (this really was a surprise as I didn't expect to get one so soon!). 

P1100278
I love the glass bottle that it's like a jewellery itself! Hahaha! The little fairy is so enchanting. For me, it has a delicate, clean and discreet smell (I'm not used to this kind of fragrances, I prefer those oriental, more floral and strong) and the beginning woody and then just sweet.
Notes: Violet leaves, Blackcurrant, Italian mandarin, Bulgarian rose, Egyptian jasmine, Iris Florentine butter, Haitian Vetiver.
P1100296

Still searching for the "ultimate perfume": the one that makes you forget about all the others and convinces you to wear it everyday all the entire life (sounds so rough to find it!) 
Next on my list: Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Idylle by Guerlain and Miss Dior Cherie by Dior.



Kisses, 
D

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so many amazing perfumes. :)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Lady Million and Féerie, it is fabulous perfumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish I can smell them all now :D I'm really indecisive with perfumes as well! All of them smell good!

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. BVLGARI - Rose Essentielle is my favorite perfume. I love its nice rose smell. I also have some useful tips that can help you find the perfect perfume for your own: http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-find-the-perfect-perfume

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lady milliion one! It's so great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.